This page is still under construction as we build it. Please contact us if you have TIPS to add.
– SAVE your HUD-1 Settlement sheet for your CPA for when you do that years IRS income taxes.
– Have your new home, deep cleaned before moving in.
– Look into a home warranty option. There are many to choose from. See if the Realtor or Title company will purchase it for you.
– Change the locks and/or security code system code.
– Water bill escrow. Typically the settlement company will escrow funds from the seller to pay the final Water bill.
– Wills /Trust / Power of Attorney in place. All are important but the urgency is to protect your children if something was to happen to you.
New Page, Tips once you get a Ratified sales contract
– Home inspectors. – Tell story and liability
– Mold check
– Water – explain soft water
– List all items to know.